ADB-DutchCham is looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager for three days a week.
In this function you will manage ADB-DutchCham’s online platforms and communication tools and will drive online marketing campaigns.
This position provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented marketer to improve our online conversation with our members and expand our membership base.We are looking for a motivated and flexible team player, that has knowledge of online platforms (website, social media and newsletters). Creativity and a feel for design and knowledge of online design tools will be a big advantage.
Dutch nationality is not required.
Singapore Citizen of PR / DP pass holder is required.
- Develop and execute online marketing campaigns
- Develop content for Website/Email/LinkedIn/Facebook
- Create and manage e-mail newsletters, e-mail event invites
- Create and manage online magazine with support from magazine committee
- Develop and execute a member’s survey
- Manage and update social media channels
- Track and monitor online performance of the various platforms (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Provide direct feedback/analytics with the goal to improve response/conversion rates.
- Design and create online visuals and banners
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in Mass Communications / Marketing / Media or related field
- Minimum basic knowledge of design programs (photoshop etc.)
- Positive, energetic and a resourceful team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords
- Excellent English writing skills
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills essential
If you’re interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information click here.