The Global Borrowers & Investors Forum – Asia 2019
Fee EuroCham Members: $ Supporting Organizations: $ Non Members: $
We are honored to have Mr Loh Boon Chye, CEO, Singapore Exchange (SGX) to deliver the keynote address at the forum.
This year’s forum will focus on topics including:
- State of the markets: What’s next for Asian bonds?
- Global SSAs: How do funding programmes look and what should investors expect?
- China onshore and offshore opportunities
- International corporates and the Asian investor base – Putting Asia on the global map
- Will the Olympic year of 2020 deliver gold?
- Focus sessions – Asian high yield, panda bonds, hybrid capital, green bonds, infrastructure financing options, Japan’s top credits, the return of securitisation as an asset class
- And much more
Over 500 policymakers, economists, investors and issuers are expected to attend this summit.
Here is the link of the event website, please go there to get more information about the forum.