Breakfast event: Let your Supply Chain be your competitive differentiator as it transforms to meet new demands
Fee EuroCham Members: $Free of charge Supporting Organizations: $45 Non Members: $50
Today’s empowered customers expect more from the companies they do business with. This is leading to an increasingly competitive global marketplace and driving businesses to adapt their corporate strategies and tactics at an ever-faster pace. The systems and processes that drive the commerce lifecycle must better integrate with partners to anticipate and rapidly adjust to changing customer demands. Companies need to execute a smarter commerce strategy by synchronizing virtually every part of the value chain.
On the 21st of November, EuroCham Singapore, together with IBM certified consultancy, Veda Consulting, were organizing a discussion on disruptions and supply chain management in the 21st Century. A panel of experts provided their opinions about the synchronization of the chain and how companies are dealing with technological disruptions to a traditional way of doing business.
– Irence heads up the Watson Supply Chain Business in IBM Asia Pacific. She has spent the last 20 over years helping clients in the Financial Services and Government sector automate and modernize B2B Integration focusing on reducing Customer Onboarding Time & effort, Automating Front end to Back end integration, reducing Operational Cost, Improving Customer SLA and adhering to necessary Regulatory Requirement and Security Best Practice.
– Irence joined IBM through our Sterling Commerce acquisition and brought along Industry best B2B Solution & Network that is used by 80% of Regional and Global Banks & Supply Chain Leaders.
– Priyanka is the Senior Technical Staff Member and heads the Smarter Supply Chain Analytics-CoC. She has spent past 15 years to automate and transform Supply Chain to drive optimization and cost efficiencies through leading edge Technologies. .
– She is currently responsible for Technical Strategy to transform IBM’s Supply Chain’s to first Cognitive Supply Chain. She led the creation of Cognitive & Analytics Supply Chain Solutions to gain Transparency and Insights. These solutions demonstrate adoption of hybrid Cloud, Micro-services Architecture and industry leading Agile Design Thinking and Continuous Delivery (DevOps) practices. She is also responsible to drive co-creation of Supply Chain Data in Enterprise Common Data platform to unlock insights from structure and unstructured data, internal and external data .
– She is a frequent speaker at Supply Chain forums and conferences and is member of Women in Technology International and Society of Women Engineers.
Eric Lee is an Executive Director from Deloitte Risk Advisory, Cyber Risk Services practice. He has over 18 years of industry experience in technology risk and governance advisory, business IT program management and data management system design and development.
Eric has led executive transition workshops for CIOs entering their new roles, advised on IT security frameworks and developed technology risk strategy for organisations. Eric is also experienced in leading large turn-key engagements for security systems such as online banking security systems, e-commerce portals, and data management platforms. His industry focus is on financial services, public services and healthcare sectors, and he previously held position in a public healthcare entity overseeing informatics transformation program and IT governance teams. Eric holds a Masters of Technology in Software Engineering and Bachelor of Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
Pictures of the event: