On the 15th May, EuroCham will host a session at 4.00pm on Digital Marketing with Jolaine Boyd, CMO APAC at Microsoft and Daniel Heerkens, Digital Marketing Strategy Director at 2Stallions.
Digital spans a broad spectrum of new ways to do business and is increasingly front of mind in surveys of CEOs. The continued growth of the digital world has changed the way companies are marketing their products to consumers in Asia. Strategies have rapidly progressed throughout time and have disrupted many industries it is now or never time to adapt to the rapid change in digital.
During this Event, Participants will have the opportunity to exchange on:
- – The digital landscape is changing and marketing has become more and more digital and so must your marketing strategy
- – Understand that (new) digital customer journey needs to be customer centric seamlessly integration across all devices.
- – How to apply data driven marketing strategies in your organisation to have outstanding ROI’s.
- – Sharing your story and solving problems for your prospects through blogging, video’s and thought leadership content are the tactics of choice to generate and nurture leads.
- – Why Digital Marketing will force us to become better marketers.
- Jolaine Boyd, CMO APAC at Microsoft:
Ms. Boyd brings an extensive marketing background, spanning consumer, business-to-business and partner channels across emerging and developed markets. She was most recently Head of Marketing of Microsoft Mobile Devices in APAC, after being the marketing lead in Australia then Indonesia for almost five years. Prior to joining Microsoft, Ms. Boyd led the digital marketing and channels team at Telstra, and was instrumental in adding digital strategies to its marketing mix. Her on-the-ground knowledge of customers in various markets puts her in good stead to tell stories to reach the right person, at the right time.
“The Asia Pacific region has some of the most dynamic markets in the world which is transforming the way we do marketing, especially in this mobile-first, cloud-first world. I look forward to helping people and businesses here unlock their potential and achieve more with the right tools,”
- Daniel Heerkens, Digital Marketing Strategy Director at 2Stallions:
Mr. Heerkens is a Dutch entrepreneur, marketer, blogger & Singapore permanent Resident. He worked & studied in more than 6 countries and has been featured on the BBC. His interest has always been in Sustainable Products & Digital Innovation. Working previously for FMCG Multinationals (Danone & Royal FrieslandCampina) in The Netherlands, Malaysia & Singapore, he is now the Digital Marketing Strategy Expert at 2Stallions. Driven by Adventure, he most recently did a 1000km bicycle ride through Myanmar to raise Funds for charity.
Please click here to see Daniel’s presentation.
Picture of the event: