Supporting Women entrepreneurship is key to building an inclusive innovative world across ASEAN. Our mission with Women’s Forum Singapore is to contribute to strengthening women’s economic empowerment by improving access and support in building and developing their own ideas. Among the identified barriers blocking women to undertake and succeed in building a company is the lack of access to finance and markets, as well as limited education and training in starting, managing, and growing a business.
Linked to the Women’s Forum Singapore and in partnership with INSEAD and Facebook Singapore, the purpose of this event is to help a selected number of women-led start-ups in ASEAN to achieve success. To do so, we are offering a unique opportunity to develop their innovative ideas, build their networks and their brands, their soft-skills, and bring them to pitch in front of a distinguished jury and audience.
How to apply?
You are the woman founder of a start-up at an early stage, here is how to move forward.
Applications are due no later than 24 August 2018.
The application will require you to:
– Publish online a 3-minute video pitch of your start-up
– Answer 5 questions on the application form (150 characters maximum)
Prizes will include:
– Private social media consulting sessions for the winning start-ups
– Mentoring sessions
– Networking and outreach to the Women’s Forum worldwide network (15’000 CEOs, business founders, opinion leaders in 100+ countries)
– Invitation to the Women’s Forum Singapore 12 -14 September and to the Global Meeting 2018, Paris, 14-16 November 2018
– Press visibility