The Regional Business Integrity Conference: Culture of Business Integrity – Pathway to Sustainability and Success
6 March 2017 (open for registration)
7 March 2017 (only by invitation)
9.00am – 6.00pm
Amara Hotel, Singapore
165 Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore 088539
The Regional Business Integrity Conference: Culture of Business Integrity – Pathway to Sustainability and Success is designed to provide a platform for Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN, key partners and stakeholders to participate in interactive high-level dialogues, and practical sharing of best practices and experiences.
The overall objectives are to:
– Raise awareness and understanding of business integrity and its linkage with sustainable growth.
– Encourage businesses and key players to make official commitment of upholding high integrity standards, including high standards of transparency and accountability.
– Provide Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN, partners and other key stakeholders with the know-hows and collective actions platform to fight corruption and bribery in business transactions, create level playing field and promote business’s long-term sustainability and success.
It aims to bring together senior representatives from:
- – Working Group on Business Integrity in ASEAN
- – Anti-corruption agencies, including South East Asia Parties Against Corruption (SEA-PAC)
- – Businesses
- – Stock exchanges
- – Governments
- – NGOs
- – Academics
This event will include both of the following notable keynote speakers:
Mr Christopher Hodges
Professor of Justice Systems
Head of CMS Research Programme on Civil Justice Systems at the Centre for Socio- Legal Studies, University of Oxford
Mr Rapee Sucharitakul
Secretary – General
Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
More information is available here.