One hundred days into the new government’s term, The Economist Events will convene its second Myanmar Summit, where the nation’s decision-makers, advocates, entrepreneurs and investors will discuss how to build and maintain the country’s development path.
Building on the success of the inaugural Myanmar Summit 2015, the 2016 summit will explore the country’s most pressing and timely issues, bringing together the country’s opinion leaders for a day of debate and high-level discussion.
– New government: 100 days and beyond
– The NLD’s policy priorities
– Building policymaking and administrative capacity
– Priorities for regional and global investors
– The environmental challenge for investors
– Myanmar’s digital economy
– Resource extraction – challenges and opportunities
Questions we will answer:
– How will the NLD build its policymaking and administrative capacity?
– Where do the key opportunities lie? How are savvy investors managing the risks?
– How can Myanmar develop both profitably and sustainably?
– How can Myanmar become an inclusive, pluralistic society?
Programme of the event
For more information, please visit Myanmar Economist.