Talent Management Asia 2017
Malaysia: 7-8 March 2017
Singapore: 9-10 March 2017
Hong Kong: 22-23 March 2017
Event Theme: Smart Talent Strategies for Business Growth
Talent management has moved away from the mere concept of managing talent and strategies on how to attract, retain and strengthen their skills. In today’s world, talent management supports the organisation’s overall objective of making money. To do this, we need a better understanding of costs as well as benefits associated with talent management to ensure the right decisions are being made.
The HR function today is more relevant than ever, with a view to helping organisations navigate through these tough times by leveraging the retention and engagement of high performers.
If you are interested in adding value to your business through your staff then this is the conference you should attend. Talent Management Asia 2017 brings you concepts and strategies in the form of real case studies, plenary sessions and highly engaging panel discussions.
- Talent Management Outlook
- Integrated Talent Management
- HR as a drive of Business
- Staying competitive and ahead
- Leading the Business of People
- Technology and talent management
- Building your talent pipeline
- Cultivating loyalty and employee engagement
- Developing Talent for Success
Who should attend / who you will meet:
- Chief Talent Officers
- Chief People Officers
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Heads of Human Resources
- Heads of Talent Acquisition
- Heads of Rewards
- Heads of Mobility
- Heads of Talent Management
- Heads of Diversity and Culture
- Human Resources Directors
- Senior HR Managers
Click here to find out more and register.