In conjunction with the incoming delegation visit of the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Singapore Business Federation, the Embassy of Hungary in Singapore and the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry are pleased to present the Singapore – Hungary Business Seminar 2019.
The business seminar will provide participants with updates on the Hungarian economy and business conditions and allow Singapore businesses to have an in-depth look into emerging sectoral opportunities. Singapore participants will also have the chance to meet and connect with the 29 representatives from the Hungarian delegation during the networking session. Detailed profiles of the Hungarian delegation can be requested for upon registration of the event.
|09:00 – 09:30
|09:30 – 09:40
|Opening and Welcome Remarks
|09:40 – 09:50
|Introduction of the Hungarian Business Climate and the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
|09:50 – 10:00
|Invest in Hungary – a Proven Location for your Investment
|10:00 – 10:30
|Introduction of the Singapore Business Climate and Economic Overview
|10:30 – 10:45
|10:45 – 12:00
* Accurate as at time of print; subject to changes
· Sign in to register at SBF e-portal or visit www.sbf.org.sg by 8 November 2019
· Priority is given to SBF members and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
· Given building security at SBF Centre, we highly recommend all participants register in advance for the event, in order to facilitate with seamless admission on event-day.
· The Organisers reserve the right to make amendments and/or changes to the program, venue, speaker and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond control.
For more information, you may contact Mr. Alden Ch’ng at (email@example.com / 6827 6857).