Singapore punches above its weight in many ways, and SGX is no exception. Michael Syn, Head of Derivatives at SGX, will discuss how the exchange has successfully positioned itself against the ‘Goliath’ exchanges of the world, how this is helping market participants manage the current unprecedented levels of volatility, and how SGX’s story to-date is shaping the next chapter for the exchange, and Singapore as a nation.
The audience will enjoy a discussion on:
- – Redefining the role of the exchange
- – SGX’s leadership in developing the commodity risk management ecosystem, including its pioneering of the iron ore derivatives contract
- – How success factors are being replicated across new markets including electricity and LNG
- – How this has complemented and enhanced Singapore’s particular strategic and locational advantages
- – How SGX is helping companies implement strategies to mitigate uncertainties in regional markets and across asset classes
EuroCham members will enjoy a rate of S$65.
Please click here to learn more and to register.