Trade continues to dominate news headlines, with changes taking place daily. The complexity can seem overwhelming to companies trying to make sense of what seems like a suddenly threatening environment. Firms that understand the new global and regional landscape are better prepared and positioned to find new opportunities for growth. This one-day workshop will help prepare you better to seize these prospects to find new markets or exploit existing networks.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CEO, COO, Director of Business Development, Director of Supply Chain and Logistics, Business Owners of SMEs and all key decision makers who are involved in ASEAN, Asia, global expansion, internationalisation strategies and planning.
After attending this workshop, you will:
– Have a better understanding of how the global trading system affects your business
– See how regional trade arrangements fit within the global system
– Appreciate how and why trade news continues to dominate the headlines
– Grasp how you can take advantage of existing trade arrangements in the region to capture new business opportunities that are often unavailable to your competitors
Decode common technical terms and jargon that are important for running your business smoothly
– Learn from case studies of firms taking advantage of trade agreements like ASEAN, the Comprehensive and Progressive Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), and others
– Build-in the use of trade agreements and FTAs as a component for your internationalisation plan, strategies and other strategic planning decisions
– Identify the relationships between FTAs and other parts of a business such as supply chain, logistics, revenue, and costs
Dr Deborah Elms
Executive Director, Asian Trade Centre
Dr Raymond Krishnan
Director, Asian Trade Centre
S$600 – EuroCham Singapore members
S$900 – Standard fee
***EuroCham members should sign up via this LINK to avail of the partner rate, using the code “PARTNER”
For more information please contact:
Access the brochure HERE.