Regional Tax Committee Sharing session:
“Tax Audits in APAC – sharing of recent experiences”
On 28 October, the EuroCham Regional Tax Committee will hold a sharing session on the topic of “Tax Audits in APAC – sharing of recent experiences”.
This in-person meeting will focus on our members’ knowledge, recent experiences and approaches in dealing with an audit in the APAC region.
Join us for an exchange among in-house tax practitioners and CFOs on the following topics:
- What is your general approach to an audit?
- What are common topics, issues & themes you have recently experienced in audits?
- How do you determine when to outsource the audit to external advisors and what do you outsource?
- What is considered a “good” outcome of an audit for you?
- How, when and who to communicate around tax audits within our organisation ?
- Sharing of learnings
This discussion will be moderated by Carlo Bani (Regional Tax Center Lead at Novartis) & Tiare Muller (Asia Tax Director at Michelin).
01.45 pm Arrival and networking
02.00 pm Welcome and Opening by Anthony Luk, Chair of EuroCham Regional Tax Committee
02.05 pm Roundtable introductions
02.15 pm Moderated discussion and exchange of best practices
03.25 pm Closing Remarks by Anthony Luk, Chair of EuroCham Regional Tax Committee
This meeting is only open to members of the Regional Tax Committee. If you are keen to attend, please contact the Advocacy & Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org