Planning and Launching Shared Services
Date: 28 February – 1 March 2017, Singapore
Join Asia’s Planning and Launching Shared Services summit, an event specifically designed for practitioners setting up or planning their shared services centre. It’s all about getting it right first time! And this event will address how you can set up your SSC to reduce cost, maintain business continuity and manage change.
Join us in early 2017 as we explore where to start and how to succeed. The agenda focuses on the following key areas:
- -Ensuring success from your SS at the first stage: how to clearly define objectives and set realistic targets to ensure that your project is on track
- –Aligning your SS goals to your overall business strategy
- -Ensuring you set up your new SS model to drive business growth
- -Developing a change management plan
- –Talent management – the importance of investing in people and your team
- –Creating a high performance culture with effective communication strategies
- –Automating, streamlining and optimising business processes to save costs and increase productivity
The event presents a unique chance to network with other professionals who are in the early stages of SSO delivery – and to learn from industry experts who have already been there and done it!
Download the event agenda here: http://bit.ly/2g4fcsJ
PLUS! Members of the European Chamber of Commerce (Singapore) are entitled to 10% discount on the conference price. Simply quote discount code ISG_EuroCham10
Any questions, please email email@example.com or call +65 6722 9388.
Click here to find out more.