The Finnish Business Council, the Norwegian Business Association, the Danish Business Association, and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Singapore are delighted to invite you to a joint event on 5G and the Nordic business vision.
**** FOR REGISTRATION AND TICKETS, PLEASE CLICK HERE ****
Nordic companies play an important role in the digital transformation of Southeast Asia. They are key partners in bringing 5G connectivity and innovative solutions to consumers and businesses and are committed to support the development of a digital future in the region.
This event will offer insights into various dimensions of 5G and what impact it will have on our society. 5G is fuelling a massive digital shift and there is no doubt this technology disruption will bring a myriad of new opportunities to businesses and end-users. At the same time, there must be an integrated social and environmental dimension to this evolution in order to help create the sustainable future we want.
Representatives from Ericsson, Telenor, Nokia, Singtel, and Aalto Executive Education Academy will share thoughts on 5G from a multi-dimensional perspective with a specific focus on technology, people, industry, sustainability, and skills.
Our Nordic Ambassadors will be present at this event.
Registration at Huone will be open from 5:45 pm to 6:00 pm. Coffee and tea will be served. The program starts at 6:00 pm sharp.
- Welcome words by Finland’s Ambassador to Singapore, Antti Vänskä
- Introduction to the Nordic 5G vision by Sweden’s Ambassador to Singapore, Kent Härstedt
- Keynote speech on Singapore’s digital readiness and the digital future of Asia by Chuen Hong Lew, CEO, IMDA
- Technology: Future network and technology disruption by Ludvig Landgren, Ericsson
- Industry: The dawn of a new Industrial revolution by Sanny Han Seng Foong, Telenor
- People: New opportunities for the customer experience by Sami Luukkonen, Telco+ NCS Singtel Group
- Sustainability: No green without digital by Nokia
- Knowledge: The evolution of skills and new work competencies by Anu Vänskä, Aalto Executive Education Academy
- Q & A – moderated by Pasi Haatainen, FBC Chairman
- Networking with refreshments from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm.