The Irish Chamber of Commerce (Singapore) is delighted to partner with The Fry Group and Independent Strategic Group (ISG) Ltd to invite you to one of three workshop sessions.
With the Euro strengthening against USD and GBP and with major head winds such as the Italian bond market, further issues with Greece, banks in The Netherlands and Belgium paying customers to take out a mortgage, what will the short, medium and long term effects be on your investment portfolio?
Alan Scrimger, Managing Director at Independent Strategic Group (ISG) Ltd, an independent research and investment specialist, will talk us through his insights covering:
- The current European environment
- The European bond market
- How negative interest rates effect the economy and how banks operate
- What choices are left for the ECB and Governments within the EU?
- How will this affect the direction of the Euro, European shares and bonds?
- How can you position your portfolio for the potential changes?
Spaces are limited so make sure to RSVP for your spot today!
Location: The Fry Group, 6 Battery Road, 16-04/05, Singapore 049909
Please register your interest to email@example.com stating your preferred workshop time.
Our regulatory status and email disclaimer can be viewed at: http://www.thefrygroupsg.com/regulatory-information/