The EuroCham Regional Trade committee will convene virtually to discuss “Post Covid Strategy: European companies share what will change in ASEAN for people, purpose & organisation”.
The European Chamber of Commerce is organising a “semi closed-door” dialogue with Human Development Committee members on changes coming out of the Covid19 pandemic. “Semi closed-door” means that the discussion will not be open to non-members and will not be recorded.
The Covid-19 pandemic has created winners and losers in industries and companies, but no major company can say there have not been changes in their strategies for the future and in the region. We have invited a panel of leading European companies to share their challenges and changes and dialogue with other members on strategy concerning people, purpose and their organisations.
What has changed in workforce planning for the region? What is your human development strategy? How has working style and use of technology changed? How are you dealing with health, safety and work/life issues?
How well was your company’s purpose adapted to dealing with the pandemic? What concrete actions did you take for social contribution? How important is purpose, CSR, diversity and inclusion and sustainability for your future strategy?
How did you mobilise your company to deal with your business challenges? How has the pandemic changed how you organise workflow, location and leadership? What changes will remain permanent in your industry and company?
- Host and moderator: Bob Aubrey, ASEAN Human Development Organisation
- Bhawna Gandhi, Danone HR Director at Danone Specialized Nutrition responsible for Asia, Americas, Middle East, CIS and Export
- Winnie Chik, Siemens, Head of Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding & Diversity for ASEAN Pacific
- Amod Date, DHL Express, Vice President HR for Singapore
- Neetha Nair, Prudential, Vice President – Head of HR Excellence Centre, Singapore
This meeting is only open to members of the industry. If you are keen to attend, please contact our Committee & Membership Manager Ms Michelle Kristensen at email@example.com.