Singapore is an attractive destination for foreigners to work but navigating and managing the immigration regulations is not always a straight forward process.
At our next breakfast talk, our immigration experts will provide an overview of the latest developments when it comes to employment and immigration in Singapore and what’s new for 2018.
– Recent Entrepass scheme enhancements explained
– Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive employment practices (TAFEP)
– Requirements for Employment Pass holders regarding Directorships (LOC)
– Employment Pass changes coming in 2018 including the SGWorkPass mobile app
– Everything you need to know about the Personalised Employment Pass
Who will benefit from this talk?
– Existing work pass holders, employment pass holders with Directorships, entrepreneurs or business start-ups and HR personnel.
This event is free of charge!
RSVP: Hamida Sultan with your name, email and contact number to secure your seat. Limited spaces available.
More information is available here.