INSEAD Global Virtual Career Fair enables employers from around the world to virtually interact with and recruit talented MBA students and alumni from INSEAD Business School.
INSEAD Career Development Centre in partnership with MBA-Exchange.com, are pleased to invite you to the first Global Virtual Career Fair where employers from around the world can virtually interact with and recruit talented MBAs, Executive MBAs, Masters in Finance and Alumni from INSEAD Business School.
- UAE: 18 May and 19 May
- APAC: 20, 21 and 22 May
- LATAM: 25 May
- US: 26 May
- Europe: 27, 28 and 29 May
30 min online including company presentation and Q&A session
Participation is free of charge! The only requirement is that the companies taking part have open roles.
- MBA students (20J class graduating in July and 20D class graduating in December)
- Executive-MBA students (who have between 7 and 20 years of work experience)
- Masters in Finance (finance skills with 10 years of working experience)
- You can access a world of talent with candidates coming from over 70 countries and all industries with professional experiences ranging from 2 to >15 years
- An opportunity to promote your full-time roles and summer internships/online projects
- INSEAD students have a unique blend of skills and experiences used for value creation including international exposure and mobility; problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork, emotional intelligence, agility and versatility