Singapore has cemented its place as the hub and gateway to the broader Southeast Asian market for international wines and spirits. With a strong middle class, Singapore remains at the forefront of innovation and emerging trends, with its increasingly discerning and knowledgeable consumers sustaining demand for premium products despite strict domestic regulations on alcohol.
The EuroCham Wine & Spirits committee seeks to represent international wines and spirits producers and serve as an effective platform to reduce harmful drinking and promote a balanced and inclusive regulatory and taxation environment that supports responsible and sustainable growth.
Mr Cedric Retailleau, Managing Director, Pernod Ricard Singapore (Chairman)
Ms Victoria Chua, Manager – Public Affairs & Regulatory Compliance, Rémy Cointreau International Pte Ltd (Vice Chairman)
- ‘Together In Spirits’ – Campaign – a trade support initiative programme to support F&B frontline workers during COVID-19 pandemic.
- MOU partnership with Singapore Nightlife Business Association for Singapore Alliance for Responsible Drinking (SARD)
- Industry-led responsible drinking DrinkWise campaign with Rugby Sevens at Clarke Quay
- Position paper on a holistic strategy for alcohol management in Singapore
- Position paper on traceability as a cornerstone of food safety policy with AVA
- Industry meeting with former MTI Minister S. Iswaran
- TIPS bartender training programme
- Annual budget submission to Singapore Budget public feedback
- Responsible drinking
- Traceability and decoding
- Ministry of Trade & Industry (MTI)
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)
- Singapore Tourism Board (STB)
- Singapore Police Force
- Singapore Food Agency
- Singapore Nightlife Business Association