Singapore offers a strong investment climate and competitive tax environment in a free enterprise economy. It has managed to attract many foreign investors with its attractive corporate and personal income tax rate, and an absence of a capital gains tax. The relative ease of setting up a business in Singapore along with its numerous tax incentives help ensure Singapore remains a business-friendly environment for local and international businesses alike.
The EuroCham Tax committee provides members with a platform for constructive dialogue, advocacy, and active engagement with stakeholders. The committee provides members with a channel of communication to the relevant enterprise promotion authorities in Singapore, Europe, and ASEAN.
Ms Shantini Ramachandra, Partner, Deloitte (Chairman)
– Sharing of Singapore tax incentives by EDB
– Presentation by Director of Malaysian Customs department
– Transfer pricing development updates with IRAS
– Briefing on the impacts of implementation of Malaysian GST on European companies in Singapore
– Annual feedback submission to the Singapore budget
– Discussion with IRAS on mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing arrangements
– Transfer pricing developments and updates
– Regional implementation of GST
– OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting
– Tax incentives policies of Singapore
– Tax and mobility strategies for expats and Asian executives in Asia
Internal Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Ministry of Finance (MOF), Economic Development Board (EDB)
HOW TO JOIN
For more information about the Tax Committee, please contact the Corporate Affairs Manager, Mr. Elgin Seah at firstname.lastname@example.org.