Singapore is well known in the region for its highly educated English-speaking workforce and as a talent hub for the region. The Singapore government also takes an active role in ensuring that talent is nurtured and skills are constantly upgraded to remain relevant in the ever-changing economy. Nevertheless the country is now looking outward to ensure the graduates and workforce possesses future-ready skills for the jobs of the future.
The EuroCham HR committee enables for senior level executives to share best practices, common concerns, and receive updates on regulatory developments and discuss matters pertaining to human capital including talent and leadership acquisition and retention, employee growth, internships, productivity growth and continuing education.
Dr Bob Aubrey, Senior Advisor, EFMD (Chairman)
Mr Michael Haberzettl, Head of HR, ASEAN, Siemens (Co-Chair)
Ms Annabelle Thebaud, Head of HR, APAC, SCOR Reinsurance (Co-Chair)
Ms Ellen Ruan, Regional Vice President, HR Asia/Pacific, ME, Danone (Co-Chair)
– Dialogue with NTUC Secretary-General Mr Chan Chun Sing on HR and talent management
– Post-budget dialogue with Manpower Minister Mrs Josephine Teo
– Visiting the transformational workforce at Grab
– Panel discussion on Women in Leadership in Asia with Lean In Singapore
– Presentation and dialogue with CEO of Workforce Singapore
– Closed-door discussion with members of European Parliament (MEPs) on labour in Singapore
– The Internship Imperative White Paper
– Human Development Priorities for the ASEAN Economic Community White Paper
– Transformational and contingent workforce
– Productivity and skills upgrading
– Diversity and women in workforce
– ASEAN manpower and talents
Workforce Singapore, Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Trade and Industry, SkillsFuture, Human Capital Leadership Institute, NTUC, Institute for Human Resource Professionals
HOW TO JOIN
For more information about the HR Committee, please contact the Corporate Affairs Manager, Mr. Elgin Seah at email@example.com.