The European Chamber of Commerce in Singapore, known as EuroCham, was established in 2001 and is composed of the European National Business Groups in Singapore as well direct corporate members.
- We represent the common interests of European businesses in promoting bilateral trade,
services and investments between the countries of Europe and Singapore & the region.
- We provide European business with a communication and lobbying channel to Singaporean and European political & economic circles and are the sole European representative at the Singapore Business Federation (SBF) council.
- We are an independent, non-profit organisation governed by our members.
- To provide our members with a channel of communication to the European and Singaporean political and economic authorities and business associations.
- To be the interlocutor of choice for the Singapore government and the EU Institutions.
- To build a forum for our members to address common problems, to exchange information and to share best practices on a pan-European level.
- To create networking opportunities for the European business community in Singapore.
- To lobby for free trade between the European Union and Singapore as well as ASEAN in the context of the EU Free Trade Agreement negotiations with Singapore and other ASEAN countries and the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community.