Administration & Communications Manager (Part-Time)
EuroCham Singapore is looking for a Administration & Communications Manager on a part-time basis (24 hours per week). The role is responsible for the smooth operation of the office in terms of the Chamber’s general office management, secretariat support and external communications. This role reports directly to the Executive Director.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter with subject ‘Administration and Communications position’ to Ms Nele Cornelis, Executive Director (email@example.com). Only selected candidates will be notified.
Applications should reach us no later than 30 April 2019, 5PM (SGT).
Throughout the year, EuroCham is looking for young, motivated and outgoing candidates for 3 to 6-month long internships.
- Events & Marketing Internship:
- For a detailed description please click here – Events & Marketing Internship
- Non-Singapore residents applying for an internship must be eligible for the Work Holiday Pass regulated by the Ministry of Manpower of Singapore. For more information, please click here.
- To apply, please kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified