Marketing & Events Manager
Join us if you’re looking for more than just a job, and if you want a job that is meaningful and fulfilling. If you are keen to connect with high-level professionals within European companies, Singaporean and European governmental entities and other business communities. EuroCham Singapore offers a richly diverse and stimulating, international work environment.
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing & Events Manager will be to develop and strengthen marketing and communication capabilities of the Chamber and design and execute events. The Marketing & Events Manager will report to the Executive Director and will be a strong team player with a good work ethic.
General Duties and Responsibilities Marketing & Communication
- Develop and roll out marketing and communication plans that follows the association’s acceptance and underwriting principles
- You will drive the creation of revived online and offline communication tools (website, e-
newsletter, magazine, social media) with a value-centric approach. You ensure that these communication tools express the chambers’ values as part of its core message.
- You have a good understanding of the needs and expectations of our members and of the
chambers’ other stakeholders.
- You will play a strategic role in promoting and securing advertisement and sponsoring
partnerships to ensure long term profitability of the chamber.
- Produce the yearly EuroCham magazine (including production and development of content,
coordination with design and printing company etc)
- You built long-term relationships with sponsors and advertisers and help the association to
recruit new members Event Management
- Manage the whole spectrum of the events management (ranging from small working groups to high profile events) including budgeting, conceptualising, securing sponsors, planning and execution.
- Monitor the project timeline and ensure that the deliverables meet the required dates.
- Liaise with external parties (sponsors, vendors etc) on all the requirements for the events
- You will have a good feeling of conceptualization and crafting creative proposals and quotations to sponsors
- Ensure smooth execution of events within the events’ budgets
- You will be responsible for supervising the event
- You will be fostering good post-event reports and activities
- You may occasionally be required to undertake other projects and tasks assigned from time to time
- Preferably university degree in communications, marketing, event management or a related field
- Minimum of 4-8 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Energetic and detailed with a high degree of initiative and driven to meet targets
- Strong interpersonal skills & relationship-building
- Proven track record in sales; solid sales skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Pro-active working attitude and multi-tasking as well as the ability to quickly integrate into a small team and to operate in a multi-cultural environment business attitude
- Fluency in English and very good drafting skills. Other European languages are an asset
To apply, please kindly attention and send your CV and cover letter to Ms Nele Cornelis
All applications should be submitted by 15 th July 2019.
Throughout the year, EuroCham is looking for young, motivated and outgoing candidates for 3 to 6-month long internships to start on the 1st of August.
- Events & Marketing Internship:
- For a detailed description please click here – Events_Marketing_Internship_2019-2020.
- Non-Singapore residents applying for an internship must be eligible for the Work Holiday Pass regulated by the Ministry of Manpower of Singapore. For more information, please click here.
- To apply, please kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should reach us no later than 30th July 2019, 5PM (SGT).