Understanding International Health Insurance: What should I expect and how do I contain the cost?
In a world where the global workforce is increasing mobile and international careers are commonplace, ensuring adequate healthcare protection that offers value and covers you and your family no matter where you go is essential.
In collaboration with Aon Hewitt Wealth Managers and Allianz Worldwide Care, EuroCham is excited to invite you to join us for an information session with Dr. Ulrike Sucher, Medical Director of Allianz Worldwide Care. During the informal session Dr. Sucher will share her thoughts and experience on:
– International mobility – Reflections from a medical perspective, including key considerations for dependents
– The importance of appropriate healthcare provisions for expatriates, including the challenges presented in remote areas with inferior medical infrastructure
– Medical evacuations – What to expect, what you can negotiate with your international insurance provider and real life cases
– Welcome and opening remarks – Mrs. Nele Cornelis, Executive Director, EuroCham and Mr. Francis Ball, Senior Client Adviser, AON Hewitt Wealth Managers
– Speaker Introduction and information session – Dr. Ulrike Sucher, Medical Director, Allianz Worldwide Care
– Closing remarks Dr. Ulrike Sucher, Medical Director, Allianz Worldwide Care
– Drinks & canapés
We would be delighted to extend this invitation not only to you but also to your colleagues, family and friends.
To register for this event please email Ashley Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 13th October 2017.