1st June 2017 ; Thursday 9:00AM-10:30AM
Financial Services RoundTable on Payments, E-Commerce and Trade
Host/Sponsor European Chamber of Commerce
Event Date Time 1st June 2017 ; Thursday 9:00AM-10:30AM
Venue EU Delegation, 250 North Bridge Road, #37-01 Raffles City Tower, Singapore179101
Singapore & ASEAN’s Payments, E-Commerce and Trade:
Where are we now and what are the ways they can develop?
Join us for this special event on the 1st of June, which is hosted by EuroCham Singapore. The event will take place at the EU Delegation.
During this roundtable, the key focus areas include:
- – What is the current level of fintech, bitcoin and blockchain/DLT adoption in Singapore and ASEAN?
- – What are future developments to anticipate in the region’s financial services industry?
- – What are the current trends and challenges in ASEAN payments system development?
- – What are some potential common “digital” synergistic areas between Singapore, ASEAN and EU ?
The following panelists will lead the discussion:
– Mr. Antoine Degardin, AZZANA
– Mr. Rahul Barghava, SWIFT
– Mr. Antonio DeLorenzo, IDENTITII
– Mr. Benjamin Kimsiah Tan, R3
This event is for EuroCham members only.
Closing Date: 1st June 2017 ; Thursday 9:00AM-10:30AM