The EuroCham IPR Committee seeks to protect and enforce IP rights in Singapore and the region. The committee is made up of senior level representatives from major European companies across many industries and aligns itself with Singapore’s goal of being an IP Hub in the region.
Members define specific topics of interest and develop position papers while working closely with businesses and government representatives.
- Identify and understand the relevant issues of importance for the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Formulate and disseminate positions on key issues
- Build consensus by providing a platform for members to address common problems
- Strengthen the economies where our members operate in by advocating competition, free trade and attractive policies for capital and skilled labour
- Serve as a conduit between our members and the European and Singaporean political and economic authorities and business associations
For more information about the work of our Committees, membership and activities, please contact the Policy & Corporate Affairs Manager, Mr. Yiannis Korkovelos at email@example.com.