The EuroCham ICT Committee seeks to provide a platform for members of the ICT community to share best practices and to identify and tackle challenges collectively while working closely with stakeholders in the industry, government representatives and other business associations.
- Identify and understand the relevant issues of importance of the ICT industry
- Formulate and disseminate positions on key issues
- Build consensus by providing a platform for members to address common problems
- Strengthen the economies where our members operate in by advocating competition, free trade and attractive investment policies conducive for capital and skilled labour
- Be a respected opinion leader on matters under our purview
- Serve as a conduit between our members and the European and Singaporean political and economic authorities and business associations
- On March 16, 2016, the ICT Committee held its first meeting with the presence of the Infocomm Development Authority in Singapore (IDA). Mr. Khoong Hock Yun, Assistant Chief Executive Deputy of IDA, gave a presentation on Smart Nation with concrete examples implemented in Singapore. This first session was also the opportunity to explore a collaboration between EuroCham and IDA.
- Mr. Reza Maghsoudnia, Strategic Development Director of Solucom, shared many case studies on the many ways the internet and innovative technology can revolutionalise customer experience - 11 Nov 2014 Myanmar Telecoms Strategy and Developments 19 Nov 2013 - by Mr. Damien Dujacquier, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Mobile Money - Key Success Factors in Mobile Money 13 Mar 2013 - by Ms. Kat van Zutphen, SICAP
- Singapore Infocomm Manpower Development 13 Sept 2012 - Mr. Andrew Khaw, Senior Director of the Industry Development Group (iDA)
- The Asian Internet Coalition - talk by Ms. Valerie Tan, Skype & Chairman of the Asian Internet Coalition
- The ASEAN ICT Masterplan - by Ms. Evelyn Goh, Director International of iDA
For more information about the work of our Committees, membership and activities, please contact our Committee's department at email@example.com